Cyber threats are a constant for any person or company, and they carry significant economic, operational, legal, and reputational risks. Our multidisciplinary team adds value to our clients by leveraging its legal knowledge, proven experience, and capabilities to assist in cyber preparedness and incident response.
How and when do we assist you?
Our team is comprised of lawyers with expertise in different fields of law, and we partner with top-level operational consultants to work in tandem so that our clients receive advice through the following stages:
- Preparedness and prevention
- Reaction and control
- Post-incident - evaluation
We assist our clients by designing strategies and protocols to mitigate risks derived from cybersecurity incidents.
- Assessment of legal and technological vulnerabilities.
- Design and implementation of legal and technological policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Contract administration.
- Advice on cyber insurance.
- Monitoring or periodic evaluations of the cybersecurity program from a legal and technical point of view.
- Internal qualification and training.
We support our clients during a crisis.
- Development of a strategy for crisis management of cybersecurity incidents with the support of technical experts.
- Implementation of a business continuity plan.
- Strategic reporting before relevant authorities.
- Strategy for review, forensic analysis, and evidence collection.
- Strategic, timely, relevant, and effective communication to third parties about the incident.
Together with the support of a team of technical experts, we will assess the causes of the incident, and how we can do better in the future.
- Defense in the context of possible civil and criminal litigation, and administrative sanctioning processes that derive from a cyberattack.
- Investigation with a forensic approach to identify the causes of the incident.
- Support in the case of raids or inspections from relevant authorities.
- Strategy to close gaps to mitigate future risks.
OTHER RELATED CONTENTS